[SOLVED] Just a quick question for anyone

Jan 27, 2023
Does anyone know if these two components would fit in a case with these dimensions?

Case Dimensions: 16.00 x 31.89 x 36.78 cm (6.30" x 12.56" x 14.48") (W x D x H)

Two components (GPU, PSU):
PSU

GPU

Replacing parts in a computer and any help would be amazing! I know my motherboard works with them since it is a b560 chipset motherboard. I just need to know if they will fit.

Last edited:

bignastyid

Titan
PSU should fit as the case uses standard ATX.

There are no specs for gpu length so you will need to measure that yourself, inside the case measure between the pci slots and the front of the case. You'll need to have atleast 222.1mm(8.74"). Just eye balling it from pics it looks like you should have enough room but measuring to know for sure is suggested.

Jan 27, 2023

There are no specs for gpu length so you will need to measure that yourself, inside the case measure between the pci slots and the front of the case. You'll need to have atleast 222.1mm(8.74"). Just eye balling it from pics it looks like you should have enough room but measuring to know for sure is suggested.
I think I found the specifications of the gpu specs from Zotac's website. They are 222.1mm x 115.6mm x 38.2mm / 8.74" x 4.55" x 1.5". Thank you so much because I've been struggling due to me being new to the computer gaming world.

Jan 27, 2023

I also have a gtx 1650 in my PC right now and the specs for that are L 168 mm (6.6 inches) x W 69 mm (2.7 inches) x H 37 mm (1.5 inches)