rinzler001

Honorable
Oct 3, 2017

Last night I was working on my computer after working for about an hour or two I lost internet connectivity completely so I went through and opened the network and sharing center to see what the issue was because no wireless connections were available. It showed all of my connections as disabled I tried to enable the one that is connected to my wireless connection and it would not enable so I unplugged my USB device that allows my desktop to get a wireless connection and plugged it back in and tried again and the same issue occurred so I restarted the computer. After restarting the computer I was prompted with a windows box that stated a blue screen had occurred and it was pointing me toward the c:windows/minidump path to view the mini dump file. I did not see any blue screen come up during the restart unless it happened so fast that I didn't see it but the computer restarted other than that without any issue and as it would normally. I will upload the mini dump file to this post as I have linked my previous posts on this issue previously. I believe the last one and this one are similar in the error after running an mini dump analyzer tool the error was very similar to me. After the last blue screen and not getting anywhere with it I did complete a full system restore and everything had been working without issue until last night. After the blue screen the computer has not shown any issues.

MiniDump Link

I'm glad to answer any questions or provide any information that is not listed on the previous two post but would really love some help on this.

Thanks,
Rinzler

rinzler001

Honorable
Oct 3, 2017
So according to the story my roommate told me the computer lost internet connectivity and so he restarted it after restarting the PC my roommate removed the usb device that allows for the desktop to get wireless and plugged it back in and the PC was able to get internet connection back.
I did complete a system restore the last time this happened back to a time in which I know the PC was working without any issues and that seemed to have resolved whatever issues are occurring for a bit but after this I'm at a loss. I've done some much to try and figure out what the issues are with this pc and why it keeps blue screening which seems to be so random like this.

Any ideas would be great.

I have attached the minidump files for this issue:

MiniDump 3/24/19