Question Just built a pc but only posted once then never again after I unplugged it

Feb 25, 2020
I’ve recently just built my first pc but it will no longer boot no mater what I do
Parts:
Asus ROG Strix b450f
Ryzen 5 2600x
EVGA GeForce 1660 super
Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb

I’ve been trying to fix it for the past week and nothing seems to work. The system powers on properly with fans and leds all turning on. The first time I tried to boot it the same thing happened but after re seating the GPU it did post and I was able to install Windows
But after realizing the room I was in did not have an Ethernet port I powered off and unplugged the pc to move it to my living room tv. From there I was never able to get it to post again
Don’t know what part is going wrong as all seems to be ok plz help

May 14, 2020
I’ve recently just built my first pc but it will no longer boot no mater what I do
Parts:
Asus ROG Strix b450f
Ryzen 5 2600x
EVGA GeForce 1660 super
Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb

I’ve been trying to fix it for the past week and nothing seems to work. The system powers on properly with fans and leds all turning on. The first time I tried to boot it the same thing happened but after re seating the GPU it did post and I was able to install Windows
But after realizing the room I was in did not have an Ethernet port I powered off and unplugged the pc to move it to my living room tv. From there I was never able to get it to post again
Don’t know what part is going wrong as all seems to be ok plz help
I have the same problem. No post after unplugged(Everytime) until now. I have been trying to look for a permanent solution.
It wont post after unplug, But it will later on. Mine takes overnight to post.
What I do is; I Eliminate first the residual static charge and plugged the power cord and turn on and turn off, and I leave it like that until morning. It will post, but it didnt permanently solve the "NO POST AFTER UNPLUGGED" problem.