Just Cause 2 Demo Released Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
I cant wait to see a finely crafted DX10 open world .... i forget wer i was going with this .... BUT DAMN IT I WANT THIS GAME !!!!

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
You can still buy $30~ish product keys on ebay. (as long as you can get an installation disc) My rule of thumb has been to find a buy it now one that has a bunch of positive feedback already. All the ones I've bought have activated just fine.

I bet they're releasing these this way to get higher numbers of people using windows 7.

thegreathuntingdolphin

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
Seriously if so called "gamers" are still back in the stone age (XP) they need to get with it and upgrade! It doesn't cost much (they were practically giving away 7 Pro upgrades to students) to upgrade to Windows 7! There have been student discounts, preorder discounts, and there are family packs. Hell, you can get a full OEM windows 7 pros for $125!

XP was good for its time but it is now time to move on!

The game looks pretty cool. I'll definitely hit up the demo when it comes out.

kyosho

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2008
"Just Cause 2 Demo Released Next Week" - Spot the grammatical mistake and you get a cookie I Really Don't Know What You Mean. :)

zarf42

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
[citation][nom]yang[/nom]"Just Cause 2 Demo Released Next Week" - Spot the grammatical mistake and you get a cookie[/citation]

There is nothing wrong with that sentence. It's just that Kevin is a time traveler.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]A true gamer would already be running the latest Windows OS, or so I'd think.[/citation]

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree. I don't think anyone should complain about this DX10 feature. The game itself will be $50, and WIN 7 can be found for less. The only people that will complain are people with dx9 hardware, and I can't even remember the last time we had that... HD 4850 can be had for ~$100

beachbod

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
[citation][nom]False_Dmitry_II[/nom]You can still buy $30~ish product keys on ebay. (as long as you can get an installation disc) My rule of thumb has been to find a buy it now one that has a bunch of positive feedback already. All the ones I've bought have activated just fine.I bet they're releasing these this way to get higher numbers of people using windows 7.[/citation]

Or you can get cracked keys for free doing a google search. Thats all they are anyways im sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.