JVC: GR DVM 70U with PremierePro?

Anyone capturing from a JVC GR DVM70U minidv camera using PremierePro? Just
wondering about the "device control" capture settings since this hardware is
not listed.....

Thanks,
kristin

tiger

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Are you running Windows XP? If you are, does a list of a program to run come
up when you turn the camera on after being attached to the computer?

"Kristin" <khrysalis@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Anyone capturing from a JVC GR DVM70U minidv camera using PremierePro?
Just
> wondering about the "device control" capture settings since this hardware
is
> not listed.....
>
> Thanks,
> kristin

XP...finds the new hardware and it is listed as a generic JVC videocam in
device manager.

I can capture in Premiere, but I am using the "standard" choice for type of
cam in "device control" options...just wondering if there was not a better
choice....

thanks!
kristin