K7N2 Delta-L mouse & keyboard ports keep flipping

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I've been redoing my computer lately (problems with the IDE drivers &
Pioneer 108) & the mouse & keyboard ports have switched several times.
First, the keyboard won't work, then if I reboot, neither will work,
but if I switch the cables, both work. This has happened a few times,
so they've gone from one port to the other & back again.
Now that I've got the computer working, I'm sure that it won't happen
again, but it just seems kind of strange. Any explanations?

Chris

Never had that problem with mine. Possible BIOS setting?

--
John
http://www.geocities.com/hondamaniac