Keep getting this "Stunnel" error in XP

I keep getting the following popup error

Stunnel Server is down due to an error
you need to exit to correct the problem
click ok to see the error log window

then a window appears:

file SSLservice.conf line 1: No '=' found

2004.08.11 13:28:25 LOG3[2980:2988]: Server is down

and there is a strange icon that is represented by this window
I looked into "Stunnel" on the web and it seems to be some unix/linux
driver.
Is this some type of spyware? How can I correct this problem or get rid
of this.

--
selwynsc
selwynsc's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2941