Keeper of the prophecies episode 2

Just been playing Keep of the Prophecies episode 2: Hallucinations. Trouble
is, every time I get to the end of the long-winded (but interesting)
briefing, it crashes to desktop.

Anyone else had this problem? It doesn't appear to be mentioned as a known
bug in the text file.

On Tue, 10 May 2005 23:26:09 +0100 Paul Harris said :

>Just been playing Keep of the Prophecies episode 2: Hallucinations. Trouble
>is, every time I get to the end of the long-winded (but interesting)
>briefing, it crashes to desktop.
>
>Anyone else had this problem? It doesn't appear to be mentioned as a known
>bug in the text file.

You're just experiencing a "Hallucination"

(grin)

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Are you playing on XP SP2?

I noticed an increased amount of crashes anf freezes, after
i got a computer with XP SP2 on it That was not the case
on my old one with the standard XP installed.
Some days ago i patched thief2 to version 1.18 ( from V 1.0), from
that moment on the crash/freeze-incidents multiplied; Restart- start
thief2-load game-walk some steps and open a box----freeze! I
reinstalled version 1.0 again to get back to a tolerable situation

<paul@NO-SPAMmonkeyland.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Just been playing Keep of the Prophecies episode 2: Hallucinations. Trouble
>is, every time I get to the end of the long-winded (but interesting)
>briefing, it crashes to desktop.
>
>Anyone else had this problem? It doesn't appear to be mentioned as a known
>bug in the text file.

Nope. Win2k SP4 here.

On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:05:36 GMT flupp said :

>Some days ago i patched thief2 to version 1.18 ( from V 1.0), from

Which executabkle did you use to come all the way from

1.0 to 1.18 ?

Thank you.

Geneve

--

"Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message news:d62d7e01qsp@drn.newsguy.com...
> On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:05:36 GMT flupp said :
> >
> >Some days ago i patched thief2 to version 1.18 ( from V 1.0), from
>
> Which executabkle did you use to come all the way from
>
> 1.0 to 1.18 ?
>
> Thank you.
>

> Geneve
>

> --
> "If confused why this or that is going on."
> "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

There is nothing else available than the one patch that brings it to 1.18.

This doesn't mean that 17 patches have come out before that, in case you
wondered.

--
Barnaby

i was wrong, the patch took me from the original 1.07 20 1.18