Kernel-Power error 41

LethalPiggy

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016
So the last few days I am getting constant Kernel-Power error 41. I have tried everything I found online. I have updated all drivers, updated bios and put turn off hard disk after to never and the problem persists.

LethalPiggy

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

My computer freezes and after I restart it I see kernel-power error 41 in the event viewer. I also get Service Control Manager error 7000 - The Intel(R) Common Connectivity Framework service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion, Service Control Manager error 7009 - A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Intel(R) Common Connectivity Framework service to connect and DistributedCOM error 10016 - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
and APPID
Unavailable
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.