Kevin Smith: I'm Gay For Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepaul

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2006
I guess I missed the memo where computers were male OR female so you had to explain your love for them that way. I wonder how he feels about toasters?...

ChuvelxD

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2009
[citation][nom]mrddr6[/nom]"but I'm gay for Mac" does that mean all Mac users are gay?[/citation]

BAD JOKE ALERT!

He's probably.....'Hot' for them.....

/shoot_self_in_face

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
I must say Apple is an a pretty poor condition if this is their best shot at a suitable host.
Actually, he's quite right about being gay for Mac. In French and other Romance languages, a computer is male. The only problem is that this identifies every male computer user as a gay...

Nossy

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2005
LOL. It's kinda funny since I found that Mac's customers are stereotypically metrosexuals or those who want to appear as a metrosexual.

He should stay as Silent Bob and let Jay do all the trash talking.

wira020

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
so... mac is a male???

/kiss_my_pc

on a serious note he's a total tool... and that pic really makes him look stupid... on second thoughts, that pic digust me...

redeye

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2005
can you answer questions for 2 hours and make it interesting?... think not...
i would even dare to ask all of the above posters can you even keep a conversation going for more than 15 minutes?... NO. people HATE working products around here...
speaking of 'gay' (all of us pc' hobbyist) know PC's require alot of f*cking to make work... it's the one thing you don't need to do with a mac.... THEREFORE a mac is not GAY because one doesn't need to f*ck with it to use it.

gay for mac... get a sense of humour... it means that you are exclusively into that product... I wish people would stop the homophobia and think...

and while i at it i'm going to say "i'm gay for gay marriage"... i.e. i support gay marriage....

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
Gah, he was just asked to be a guest speaker at the Macworld explo, on the subject of independent film, and he thought it would be funny to say "I like Mac computers" in a silly way. Lets blow this out of proportion tho.

OH NO! Random rich guy likes Macs! This is news?

godwhomismike

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Since when did computer platform identify someone's sexual orientation? I'm waiting for offended homosexual Windows, Linux, or Unix users who don't want anything to do with Apple to chime in. LOL

godwhomismike

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Also, are people that brain dead to think that just because a persons sexual orientation is gay, that they all buy particular brands of cars, computers, etc...

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
LMAO! I love kevin smith leave it to him to start a bunch of drama. AH now if he would only make another movie like DOGMA such a great great movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.