[SOLVED] Keyboard is completely mad

Aug 9, 2019
Hello,
I was playing a game and went to the pause menu, then I was going to keep playing and pressed ESC, but then that button acted as the windows button. And that is where it all began.
So then I just thought it was weird and closed down the game, watched some YouTube videos and then the urge to play came back. So I opened it again, and was going to type a command and opened the chat with Y and tried to type but nothing happened. So I was confused. I could walk around in the game with WASD, space etc. But couldn't type in chat?
So I opened up Firefox again and was going to watch more videos since that kind of ticked me off, but then I tried searching for a channel and typed F and it immediately opened up the HTML codes of YouTube? That really shocked me.
So I tried rebooting it, and now when I was going to log in, it won't type any letters in the password-box...
But I pressed space and that wrote some character, so I tried erasing that to see if it was only the letters who were acting weird, but backspace wrote some other characters?

This has happened before, with the ESC key thing, but not to this extent.

I have a Razer Blackwidow X Chroma, pretty damn new, only a few years old, shouldn't be broken yet but seems I am wrong.

So I can't log in, please give me some help anyone?

Thank you.

Solution
First try another known working keyboard on your system.

Second, try the Blackwidow keyboard on another known working system.

Determine if the problem stays with the computer or follows the keyboard.

Other things:

Download, install, and reconfigure the keyboard drivers.

Clean the keyboard per manufacturer's instructions.

Ralston18

Titan
First try another known working keyboard on your system.

Second, try the Blackwidow keyboard on another known working system.

Determine if the problem stays with the computer or follows the keyboard.

Other things:

Download, install, and reconfigure the keyboard drivers.

Clean the keyboard per manufacturer's instructions.

Solution