Keyboard typing delay Windows 10

TheReaper784

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
So. Lets say I write a text message. If actual typing takes 10 seconds. It takes around 40 seconds for the computer to actually type the message.
Which makes typing a frustrating exprience.
If I kill Explorer.exe after 5 seconds the problem is solved.
When I turn the PC on. It is okay for a good minute. Before the problem returns.
I tried using Windows Tablet to type instead. It is still occuring
(So not a keyboard issue most likely)
Swapped ports on my keyboard.

Be aware. Everything else is snappy. Games open up instantly. Everything else is super quick like Usual.
I use Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
Usage of all computer resources is less then 20% Including GPU (If its important)
Keyboard is 2 years old.
Please help. I am using my PC with Explorer.exe off and it is VERY frustrating.

I have already updated drivers. And reinstalled.

This is anywhere. On Chrome. In Steam. In Games. On Discord.

Solution
I have solved it!
It was Super F4. After reinstalling windows.
I was once again installing everything again.
I have discovered that after installing Super F4. I almost immediatly had delay again!
Deleted it. And problem solved.
Do you have anything running for display emulation? What Windows version, and where did you get it? Please describe your hardware; in particular how many monitors, and where they are plugged in (graphics card, motherboard, or both). Thanks.

TheReaper784

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
I have no display emulation.
Windows Version:
Upgraded from windows 7.
Hardware:
GTX 1070
I5-4690
8gb DD3
H97-D3H-CF
DELL P190S (1280x1024@75Hz) (Standard monitor)
GRUNDIG WXGA (1842x1036@60Hz) (A TV be aware)
500gb SSD. Half Empty.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

2 Monitors. Both connected to my GPU via DVI with a resolution of 1024x720 and 1842x1072 (Slightly less then 1080 so the corners are not cut off) via HDMI.

Turn off any options in Privacy settings that are sending keystrokes to Microsoft, including for purposes like spell-checking as you type.
What made you choose Windows 10 Pro instead of Home? Is this system managed by a corporate IT department? If so, certain settings may be locked down.

TheReaper784

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013

Disabled the settings you have asked me to disable. And the problem remains.

The reason I am using it is due to the fact I used the Windows 7 Pro. My mother is a teacher and was capable of getting me a license key for a VERY cheap price.
When I upgraded to Windows 10. It also upgraded to Pro.
No corporation is in control over this machine. I have full administrator rights.

I ran a full Anti-Virus check. And am using BitDefender Total Security.

What is the make and model of your keyboard?

You say you upgraded to Windows 10, it would have been better to make a clean installation, having removed all your personal data.

What you may have there is a hybrid of 7 and 10 with an addred possibility of an illicit "VERY cheap" licence key.

TheReaper784

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013

Corsair Strafe RGB Silent as stated above.

I have reinstalled Windows since every 6 months. So approximately 4 times.

And the copy is legal. Bought from Microsoft. Using her Teacher license.
I have been using it ever since.
The problem is not with they Key. Of this I am certain.
Especially since my brother also uses such a key. With this very same keyboard. (We bought 2)
And he doesn't have such a problem.
Both of us use Windows 10 Pro. And have since reinstalled Windows 10 multiple times.

TheReaper784

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
I have solved it!
It was Super F4. After reinstalling windows.
I was once again installing everything again.
I have discovered that after installing Super F4. I almost immediatly had delay again!
Deleted it. And problem solved.

Solution

pfilias

Distinguished
May 16, 2011

I am having the same issue. I type, and things go slow, then I type and things go back to normal... this repeats, randomly. I don't have Super F4. What is that?