Keyboard works only after an OS has booted

Aditya123456

Reputable
Jan 30, 2015
So, i have a keyboard that only on USB 3.0 and only after an OS has fully loaded. I`ve tested it working both in Ubuntu and Windows (On my Laptop, The Ubuntu one is my desktop). But it does not work in BIOS/UEFI, GRUB or even in Windows bootloader or in command prompt in the menu.
In the device manager, it shows as: "HID Complaint Keyboard". But on every restart, it reinstalls itself (The loading screen we see for driver installation - in Windows).
This is a new keyboard (Enter E-KB502U). What should I do? Should I return it? Or are these keyboards supposed to behave this way?
Please respond. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

Solution
Go into the bios setup options menu for your motherboard Aditya123456

Set enable detection of usb legacy devices to enabled.
Save the new changes in the bios before you exit it.

On the system tower or case go to the back of it, where the main I/O ports are located.

You should see a round connector that is colored green an purple in it`s center.

Above or bellow it should be two Usb 2.0 specification ports.

If you have a usb keyboard and mouse connect both of the devices to thoes two usb ports of your system.

Your keyboard should then respond to any key pressed on the keyboard while the system is booting.
ect.
Go into the bios setup options menu for your motherboard Aditya123456

Set enable detection of usb legacy devices to enabled.
Save the new changes in the bios before you exit it.

On the system tower or case go to the back of it, where the main I/O ports are located.

You should see a round connector that is colored green an purple in it`s center.

Above or bellow it should be two Usb 2.0 specification ports.

If you have a usb keyboard and mouse connect both of the devices to thoes two usb ports of your system.

Your keyboard should then respond to any key pressed on the keyboard while the system is booting.
ect.

Solution