`Kinguin have me on hold

Jul 5, 2017
So i bought a windows key from them and i ordered and it states that my product is on hold so i assumed i would wait 10-15 min to get it, its been an hour and i haven''t received the code. Have any of you ever gotten hold on kinguin and if so how long did it take to have your stuff completed

Solution
Windows keys, game keys etc are all electronic transfers, literally takes seconds to receive. If you've been put on hold its generally for one of two reasons. Either the funds can't be verified on your end, or the seller is under some sort of transfer block on new sales. I'd check your bank/PayPal or what ever you used to see if the funds have been withdrawn. If not, cancel the order. If they have, I believe Kinguin has a support contact for faq.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Windows keys, game keys etc are all electronic transfers, literally takes seconds to receive. If you've been put on hold its generally for one of two reasons. Either the funds can't be verified on your end, or the seller is under some sort of transfer block on new sales. I'd check your bank/PayPal or what ever you used to see if the funds have been withdrawn. If not, cancel the order. If they have, I believe Kinguin has a support contact for faq.

Solution
Jul 5, 2017

I know that and I'm just asking if anybody was put on hold and how long it took for them to process it and then I can see if it works or not

Jul 5, 2017

Thanks for the response I will check on it

xoVague

Prominent
Mar 24, 2017
I know many have said if they're key works but suddenly stops you're able to call Microsoft and they fix the license issue with no hassle but as what they are saying kinguin isn't a gamble and I would attempt to get your money back

Jul 5, 2017