Kitty broke my keyboard

Sep 21, 2018
So my cat ripped some keys out of my laptops keyboard. It's barely useable now. I've been checking out flexible keyboards. I was wondering if I could get a professionals opinion on what thin flexible keyboard I could but to comfortably cover up my laptops broken built in one? Thank you ♡

Solution
This is the second "cat messed up keyboard" post I've seen in two days. Happens more often than you would think. Usually it's odd key combos they press and cause issues :) Anyways, are you asking about just laying a flexible keyboard ontop of your existing laptop keyboard? What kind of actual damage was caused to the keys themselves? If it were me and it's not a repairable situation for you, depending on cost, I would try to figure out the part # for the laptop OEM keyboard, and look for a replacement on Ebay or somewhere similar.
This is the second "cat messed up keyboard" post I've seen in two days. Happens more often than you would think. Usually it's odd key combos they press and cause issues :) Anyways, are you asking about just laying a flexible keyboard ontop of your existing laptop keyboard? What kind of actual damage was caused to the keys themselves? If it were me and it's not a repairable situation for you, depending on cost, I would try to figure out the part # for the laptop OEM keyboard, and look for a replacement on Ebay or somewhere similar.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS