[SOLVED] "Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled" error when installing fresh Windows 10 ?

Feb 23, 2021
Hello, so yesterday i had this problem with my 6 months old computer. The night before my pc was worked normally until the day after when i was started to work(22 Feb 2021), i got BSOD code “kmode exception not handled”. I search online about how to fix the problem, starting from updating the drivers, do some command prompt code like scannow, sfc and memory check and not solved and the problem still persist. Until i decided to fresh install my windows 10 and hoping to fix all the problem but i got the same BSOD code when the windows trying to install on my computer and now i have pc without any OS in it and i can’t try memtest etc because i don’t any other pc or laptop but i already did perform memory check built in by windows before i decided to wipe and install fresh windows and had no issues with it.
Today (23 Feb 2021) this morning, i tried to perform again the windows installer and still got the same problem. So if this really a problem from the RAM, i already issued a warranty claim (RMA) to the store and i hope i will be getting a new pair of ram sticks asap. But still i’m afraid the problem is not coming from the RAM, is there any possibilities the problem occure from the other components of my PC ?
My pc components :

intel i5 10600k
Msi Z490 Gaming Plus
Corsair vengeance pro 2x8gigs 3200mhz
Nvidia RTX 2060
adata xpg pro 1tb

image0.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
most of the time I see BSOD during install its the ram so you appear to have guessed correctly. I guess we wait and see if it was right.
Hello, so yesterday i had this problem with my 6 months old computer. The night before my pc was worked normally until the day after when i was started to work(22 Feb 2021), i got BSOD code “kmode exception not handled”. I search online about how to fix the problem, starting from updating the drivers, do some command prompt code like scannow, sfc and memory check and not solved and the problem still persist. Until i decided to fresh install my windows 10 and hoping to fix all the problem but i got the same BSOD code when the windows trying to install on my computer and now i have pc without any OS in it and i can’t try memtest etc because i don’t any other pc or laptop but i already did perform memory check built in by windows before i decided to wipe and install fresh windows and had no issues with it.
Today (23 Feb 2021) this morning, i tried to perform again the windows installer and still got the same problem. So if this really a problem from the RAM, i already issued a warranty claim (RMA) to the store and i hope i will be getting a new pair of ram sticks asap. But still i’m afraid the problem is not coming from the RAM, is there any possibilities the problem occure from the other components of my PC ?
My pc components :

intel i5 10600k
Msi Z490 Gaming Plus
Corsair vengeance pro 2x8gigs 3200mhz
Nvidia RTX 2060
adata xpg pro 1tb

image0.jpg
Use one stick of ram fitted in the proper slot.
If using xmp turn it off.
Test.