Koolance's Water Block for the GTX Titan Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
and a U$1,129.00 (Titan + VID-NXTTN) is already equivalent of a U$1,000.00 performance PC (http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/build-a-pc-performance-overclocking,3437.html), I'll pass...

WithoutWeakness

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
[citation][nom]itzdanielp[/nom]Out of curiosity... Why are they using Aluminum in here? Doesn't that cause Copper/Nickel loops to corrode?[/citation]
Only the backplate is made of aluminium. It's there to provide passive cooling for the dozen memory chips on the back of the card. The waterblock itself is made of solid copper that is plated in nickel in order to prevent the exposed parts of the block from oxidizing. The aluminum doesn't ever touch the water in the loop and won't cause any corrosion or other issues with any other components.

hero1

Distinguished
May 9, 2012
[citation][nom]slomo4sho[/nom]Now only if anyone could find the Titan in stock...[/citation]

Actually, there are about 12 in stock at my local store, where I got mine, mostly ASUS and Zotac! The only ones that are not in stock anywhere are the ones from eVGA, MSI, Gigabyte etc but yeah ASUS and Zotac have their stuff stocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.