ioannis2015v

Reputable
Dec 12, 2018
Hi, I was looking to buy a new gaming headset from Razer for pc gaming like Pubg, Fortnite etc and I firstly decided the Kraken (in begging 7.1 V2 and then tournament edition) but today I saw a video where among all the other v2 razer headsets there were the tiamat too. In the video it said that they have pretty nice audio quality with 2x audio drivers and 2x subwoofers (2.2 v2) and the 7.1 v2 (10 audio drivers) but the 7.1 is very expensive. So to recap, what's better, the Kraken te featuring THX spatial audio or tiamat 2.2 v2 with 4 audio drivers and virtual 7.1?? Price is almost same (kraken 85€ vs tiamat 100€). Please choose between these two and then if you prefer anything else recommend so I can switch between these razer headsets, and after thst against a non razer. Thanks...

Lutfij

Titan
If you're not worried about the fact that they are both Razer gear, then picking either/or will do. I personally have forgotten all about Razer since they have terrible QC and they are over priced. I will also lean towards an analog connection over a headset that has an inline USB sound card.

Reactions: ioannis2015v

ioannis2015v

Reputable
Dec 12, 2018
If you're not worried about the fact that they are both Razer gear, then picking either/or will do. I personally have forgotten all about Razer since they have terrible QC and they are over priced. I will also lean towards an analog connection over a headset that has an inline USB sound card.
Ok, so what brand do you suggest me? I wouldn't really like Synthesizer (if I wrote it right) and would prefer something more gaming orientated like Logitech. Also probably wired. Any suggestions? I 've heard about the HyperX cloud 2 but another friend isn't that amazed after using it and I don't like the aesthetics. Anyway, what would you propose to me???