Kyo 7135 and GPS

The Kyocera web site shows a 7135 displaying a map.
This implies the GPS coordinates are available to
user programs running on its PalmOS 4.1.

What GPS applications come with a Verizon 7135?
At minumum I would expect a few hundred waypoints
that could be dumped to a PC.

An app that showed hiking trails would be nice.

--
Chuck Forsberg caf@omen.com www.omen.com 503-614-0430
Omen Technology Inc "The High Reliability Software"

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX <caf@omen.com> wrote:
> The Kyocera web site shows a 7135 displaying a map. This implies the GPS
> coordinates are available to user programs running on its PalmOS 4.1.

No it doesn't. I can display a JPEG image of a map on my
laptop. That doesn't mean I have GPS available.

- Paul