hi

My Labtop recently did some automatic updating from
Microsoft. HOwever, since then my mouse pad on my labtop
is not working. But, my microsoft opticla mice conected
to USB is fully functional. I really like to use my
origial mouse pad on my labtop. Can anyone please tell me
how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Sohrab

you should go the the site of your laptop and look for drivers there for the
mouse pad.

LaPtop is the correct word