Lagging in a wierd way in Counter Strike -G O

Sultan_1

Reputable
Oct 7, 2015
Hello , I have been trying to fix this issue for more than 5 months , I have tried probably every thing that is posted on the internet for getting better fps etc, So what happens is when i spray my ak-47 for example it feels so laggy and so hard to control the spray which makes it go all around missing my shots, what i am trying to get is this : https://youtu.be/dWszuhOmPE4?t=322 that smoothness of spraying the ak, honestly i don't know what is the thing that might be causing this at all
here are my PC specs : Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti SC
Intel i3-3220 @ 3.30GHZ (4CPUs)
8 gb ram
windows 10 64 bit
Power supply : ETON ATX P4 500 w
so yeah i get about 150-200 fps with this but i dont feel like its an fps problem its so odd, i just want to reach the level of smoothness that was in that video
i spoke to someone who knows in IT stuff and he said my GPU is the problem and i need to upgrade it, I think it is really hard for me to explain what is happening and it is going to need someone who experienced this before to know what i mean i really hope someone has a solution for me because playing csgo has been really frustrating for me :/

1) I doubt your PSU is providing enough wattage or handling ripple correctly. That thing sounds dangerous.
2) Lower your settings. And I've played CS:GO with a GTX 745 to know that it doesn't feel laggy or the spray isn't too hard to control. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Settings in CS:GO:
Custom profile
Medium for pretty much everywhere applicable
Low shadows
No FXAA
2X Antistrophic or however you spell it

Sultan_1

Reputable
Oct 7, 2015

i have tried setting these settings and there was no improvement, i WAS told the gpu is wuts causing the lag but not what i think, i am just saying based on my specs what do i need to upgrade to get the ggame working at its best and if my specs are ok then what do you think i need to do , thanks