Question Laptop Abruptly restarts without warning

Jan 7, 2022
Hello, since 3 days ago, I've been experiencing random reboots out of nowhere, no BSOD, no Warning, nothing.
I checked eventviewer but as it restarts so fast it doesn't save anything there.

I removes the battery and I'm now running only on the AC Adapter just in case it was a battery problem but it still happens.
These days I've been testing a few things like the RAM with memtest, ssd and hdd, reinstalled windows, disabled dedicated gpu and only use the integrated one. Opened the laptop, fully clean it, checked connections, nothign seems wrong.
All drivers are up to date, didnt add any new hardware, temperatures are good and it actually happens without any kind of pattern, I could be gaming and have the cpu/gpu around 70-90ºC, or I could be browsing with cpu/gpu on 40ºC. Also it doesn't happens on the same time, I mean, yesterday it only happened once after around 15 hours without problems, today, I was checking the BIOS and when I exited it it happened, and 20 mins after I logged in Windows happened again, windows doesn't give me any info so I'm thinking it must be any kind of hardware problem, but I have no idea of what it could be.
I actually don't have money now so I cannot buy a new one yet, any ideas?

Update: It probably doesn't mean anything but, I noticed that changing from MSHybrid to Discrete or viceversa on the BIOS, when I Save the changes and exit the BIOS, it fully shuts down and restart instead of the normal reboot without powering down anything, I don't know if that's how it should be.
I also downloaded Clevo Control Center that came with the laptop, that option is there too and if I change it from there, it just does a normal restart without totally shutting down, not sure if that helps.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Jan 7, 2022
Reliability monitor is just telling me the same, that Windows didn't shut down properly.
Updates seems fine, didn't find any error there.
I ran most troubleshooters and didn't find anything, same with sfc and dism :S