Nov 28, 2022
Hello all,
My laptop has inflated from the bottom to the point where the bottom has detached, and I could even see the inside parts of my laptop. Furthermore, my laptop battery cannot hold on at all after charging for hours, which makes think that it's a problem related to the battery.
Since I have no clue as to what battery I should buy, I am requesting if you could, please, help me identify some good replacement batteries. I'll be very much thankful if you could do so.
Here are the information I could collect :
Thank you very much in advance,

Swollen batteries can pose a fire risk. I would unplug the laptop and stop using it immediately.

Ifixit sells a replacement battery for this laptop as well as the appropriate tools if you need.

There are cheaper unbranded alternatives you can find on sites like Amazon and eBay however these may not be as safe or last as long as a higher quality battery.

Nov 28, 2022
Swollen batteries can pose a fire risk. I would unplug the laptop and stop using it immediately.

Ifixit sells a replacement battery for this laptop as well as the appropriate tools if you need.

There are cheaper unbranded alternatives you can find on sites like Amazon and eBay however these may not be as safe or last as long as a higher quality battery.

Thank you very much for your input.
Sadly, I cannot buy this item since it only has US shipping while I live in France.
I don't have a problem paying much, as long as the quality is good. So if you have other alternatives, I'd be very much appreciative.

TRENDING THREADS