[SOLVED] Laptop can't handle gaming

LaZBoiii

Reputable
Aug 2, 2019
So I've been going through a lot of ways to solve the issue but all the solutions do not work, some only work for 20 minutes or less.
As a teen, I had very little money so I went to a pawn shop and got a laptop less than $300. I didn't know much of computers and stuff, but this laptop actually looked good. But when I started playing around with it in my house, it didn't work well with Steam games like CSGO. It was the first time I used Steam so I even tried on Roblox, and it still lagged and the screen flickered a lot. Since then, even just opening a browser causes lag.

System info:
Dell Inspiron 5555
AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6
RAM: 8GB
Windows 10

So I've been going through a lot of ways to solve the issue but all the solutions do not work, some only work for 20 minutes or less.
As a teen, I had very little money so I went to a pawn shop and got a laptop less than $300. I didn't know much of computers and stuff, but this laptop actually looked good. But when I started playing around with it in my house, it didn't work well with Steam games like CSGO. It was the first time I used Steam so I even tried on Roblox, and it still lagged and the screen flickered a lot. Since then, even just opening a browser causes lag.

System info:
Dell Inspiron 5555
AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6
RAM: 8GB
Windows 10

A10 CPU should run CSGO and roblox, as long as the system itself is good. I'd start with a clean Windows setup and drivers and see if that fixes it. It may be a heat issue or in general system had issues. I don't see a pawn shop system being in very good shape.