Question Laptop internet problems.

ItsVelez

Reputable
Mar 31, 2020
Hello everyone, I have reached a boiling point with my laptop, the ASUS Zephyrus G14. This laptop is commonly known to have internet connectivity issues, the best fix is to replace the wifi card with an Intel AX200, I did that over a year ago, it has been around 2 years with this laptop and nothing has ever worked, i have a connection, but get a "fake" 1-10 MBps, websites don't load, but that means nothing itself as the connectivity consistently goes to No internet, connected. I am willing to go deep into whatever command line or device manager and do whatever I need to do to fix this laptop, $1400 to never work. Please offer any solutions or suggestions, i will try everything.

Lutfij

Titan
I'd try and see if the laptop's BIOS is pending any updates. Then try and reinstall the OS, after you've recreated the bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools . When installing the OS, make sure you're disconnected from the www. Once OS is installed, manually install drivers relevant to your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

TRENDING THREADS