[SOLVED] Laptop is stuttering SO FRUSTATING

Oct 17, 2019
Hi, idk why my laptop does this is so frustating. I am browing facebook or any site and it stutters for a second and jumps, youtube videos are the same the video stutters for a second then it jumps. Playing games same, it stutters for a second and jumps in game making me crash in racing games or loose momentum. Its really frustating.
Laptop is a Lenovo L340
Processor: Intel i5 9th gen
Gtx 1050 3gb
8gb ram ddr4
500gb nvme 2.0 970 evo samsung
1TB hdd
I undervolt it to -150v if it helps
The memory on task manager is always above 80% and firefox it always at top.
Cpu is normal alt 15-20%

Please if you can help me i will be very gratefull, this is so frustating. Even while typing this it stutters for one second.
I had also reinstalled windows like 3 times, and i remember noticing it several times before reboot.

I am planning on buying a 2400mhz 16gb ddr4 ram stick, to remplace the 8gbdr4 as it isnt dual slot. Maybe that can help.

Solution
So, i think I managed to fix this by doing a reset on the bios settings. Which stayed the same as before, so idk how this fixed the issue. Before the restart i optimized my harddrives so idk which one of those made it. If anyone has an idea i glad to hear it out as this issue was bothering me for a long time and I managed to fix it i dont know how.
I just remembered i also went to my nvidia control panel and changed the global settings to maximum perfomance. so one of those 3 mad it or all off those 3 who knows. Cheers
Oct 17, 2019
I also have to say, idk if this is the same with the issue of the title, but the laptop doesnt feel 60hz. I already checked on disaplay setting on desktop and it is selected. the issue is it feels choppy, on the browser and during games. I had a gaming pc and it felt much much smother to do anything, so idk what is the problem or if i am going crazy. Please some one help me

Oct 17, 2019
So, i think I managed to fix this by doing a reset on the bios settings. Which stayed the same as before, so idk how this fixed the issue. Before the restart i optimized my harddrives so idk which one of those made it. If anyone has an idea i glad to hear it out as this issue was bothering me for a long time and I managed to fix it i dont know how.
I just remembered i also went to my nvidia control panel and changed the global settings to maximum perfomance. so one of those 3 mad it or all off those 3 who knows. Cheers

Solution