Laptop overclock HELP!

Apr 10, 2017
Hey i have intel pentium b960
AND I KNOW THE COOLING AND ***BLEEP*** THINGS but is there any software or bios flashing links?
To overclock this little thing? yes overclocking is POSSIBLE but hard to do it! please HELP MEH!

Solution

So you will have the cable hanging out of your system, along with another power supply for the video card, and the video card will be bottle necked by the 1x speeds of that interface, not taking into account the CPU. Also that setup does not work with all laptops properly. You will also need a monitor to run this, it will not work with the laptop display. You are basically setting up a desktop but using poorly optimized parts.

You are better off just selling your laptop and getting a new one with a GTX 1050 video card. Or build a desktop for gaming.

You won't get anywhere...
All you have listed in the CPU, overclocking depends on your computer and BIOS. And for something with that CPU, i doubt you will get anywhere with an overclock, even if you raise the clock speeds chances of it crashing or killing the CPU are greater than seeing any increase in speed.

Apr 10, 2017

Thank you but im taking the risk is there anything to do for it?

Apr 10, 2017

specs
bios:insydeh20 2.17
acer aspire v3 731
8gb ram
intel pentium b960

please help me!

You are buying a video card for your laptop? Did you actually research this? What are your plans to install said video card in the laptop?

So you will have the cable hanging out of your system, along with another power supply for the video card, and the video card will be bottle necked by the 1x speeds of that interface, not taking into account the CPU. Also that setup does not work with all laptops properly. You will also need a monitor to run this, it will not work with the laptop display. You are basically setting up a desktop but using poorly optimized parts.

You are better off just selling your laptop and getting a new one with a GTX 1050 video card. Or build a desktop for gaming.

You won't get anywhere with trying to overclock your system, even if you manage to boost the clocks somehow, it will not be high enough without crashing due to heat or CPU instability to make any difference.

Solution