Question Laptop shuts down after manufacturer logo

May 6, 2020
Hello guys i have a problem with my Lenovo Ideapad 320S.So like 3 or 4 days ago my battery died (i think) so i have the power adapter plugged in.At first everything seemed to work fine until like yesterday morning when i tried starting my laptop i just shut down after Lenovo logo and it did this like 5-6 times.I let it chill for 10 min and it starts normally.It stayed on for like 5-6 hours and then randomly shut down.
Today i tried opening it and i started again no problem but after i restart my laptop it just keeps shutting down.Tried booting it in safe mode no chance,it shuts down.I really have no clue what could be the problem.

i have a lenovo laptop , check the program that does lenovo update ( not windows updates ) , is the program set to auto update , if the battery is low it will either shutdown like your is or it should say , not enough power connect charger , you ussually get the power message if its a bios update.

May 6, 2020
i have a lenovo laptop , check the program that does lenovo update ( not windows updates ) , is the program set to auto update , if the battery is low it will either shutdown like your is or it should say , not enough power connect charger , you ussually get the power message if its a bios update.
The thing is i don’t have the battery in the laptop anymore it’s only with the power charger.Like 10 minutes ago it started just fine i browsed the internet a bit and even played a game for la 15 min but then i suddenly shut down and shuts down everytime the Lenovo logo appears
Also one thing to mention,sometimes the ‘’preparing automatic repair” appears under the circle but then it shuts down