[SOLVED] latest pegatron ipmip-gs update

Solution
Probably because of what I stated above. The Intel Core I5-750 requires up to 95watts of power from the CPU socket and your motherboard cannot provide that much. If the CPU doesn't get enough power, it beeps and fails to boot.

-Wolf sends
Dec 25, 2021
NOW I HAVE I3 -530 BUT WHEN I INSTAL THE I5 WHEN I TURN ON MY PC STARTS BEEPING ONE LONG BEEP AND TWO SHORT I THINK UPDATE THE BIOS SLOVE THE PROBLEM

Wolfshadw

Titan
A BIOS update isn't going to fix your issue. The Intel Core I5-750 was release BEFORE the Intel Core I3-530. They probably use the same BIOS version and if not, then you already have the newer one installed.

My guess would be this is a power issue. The proprietary board is hard wired to only provide up to 73 watts to the CPU socket and the I5-750 requires 95 watts. That's just a guess, however. If this is the case, there's nothing to be done about it.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Probably because of what I stated above. The Intel Core I5-750 requires up to 95watts of power from the CPU socket and your motherboard cannot provide that much. If the CPU doesn't get enough power, it beeps and fails to boot.

-Wolf sends

Solution