Latitude C400 networking problem

Hi,

I have a problem with my Latitude C400: after gprs software installation
the system crash and if I try to install a new modem or unistall gprs it
appens the same.....
After this network sources too don't work properly, sometimes I can see my
wireless network (only a eth printserver attached on netgear wireless
router ) but if I make double click on the printserver it appears an error
message..."Printserver is not accessible, you might not have the not
permission to use this network resource, contatct the administrator of this
server to find out if you have access permission"(if I do it from another PC
I can see and configure ltp ports and printers)

I'm logged in with administration priviledges, if I try the access using web
browser I can see router and printserver configuration and I can modify all
settings.....

Unluckily I don't have dell recovery cd and I can't restore system to
defaults, If I format the disk I'd lost dell utility link to diagnostic
tools and drivers backup......

Someone can help me?

Thanks

Chris

assuming windows xp... use
start-allprograms-acessories-systemtools-systemrestore to roll back to a
point in time when the system worked. contact the gps manufacturer for
updated/compatible software for windows xp.

"J." <wi@iol.it> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with my Latitude C400: after gprs software installation
> the system crash and if I try to install a new modem or unistall gprs it
> appens the same.....
> After this network sources too don't work properly, sometimes I can see my
> wireless network (only a eth printserver attached on netgear wireless
> router ) but if I make double click on the printserver it appears an error
> message..."Printserver is not accessible, you might not have the not
> permission to use this network resource, contatct the administrator of
this
> server to find out if you have access permission"(if I do it from another
PC
> I can see and configure ltp ports and printers)
>
> I'm logged in with administration priviledges, if I try the access using
web
> browser I can see router and printserver configuration and I can modify
all
> settings.....
>

> Unluckily I don't have dell recovery cd and I can't restore system to
> defaults, If I format the disk I'd lost dell utility link to diagnostic
> tools and drivers backup......
>
> Someone can help me?
>
> Thanks
>

> Chris

Thank you!

I'll point to a sefe date, qhen the system worked properly....for the gprs
modem Motolola released last version only for Win 2K....