Leaked: First Images of Chrome OS? (Not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunknmunkys

Distinguished
May 10, 2009
If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, tastes like a rat, feels like a rat, and you think it's a rat ... you can be sure its news at TomsHardware!

zerapio

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2002
Journalism at its best. Not sniping a Tom's per se but the industry as a whole. Are we that desperate for information that we believe anything that is thrown at us without a though? I'd like to think that's not the case.

G

lol.... Funny video. seems like a few ppl are mad that its not a real screen shot. 3000 hits in 12 hr. come on really.. is that all. he couldn't do better then that. OK enough fun making... So someone has made a fake screen shot. I still can't wait to see the real thing, and no I don't believe everything I see Fox. It entertained me like 5 mins ty. :)

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]jcknouse[/nom]Personally, I think Google should sue him for trademark and copyright infringement.Now *THAT* would be funny.[/citation]
Now how did this guy get so many thumb ups? Geez, there really are more stupid people than smart people... Do you hate Google or something?

He actually sounds like a nice guy, just playing a little innocent (but illegal...) joke. Personally, if Google wanted to be an @$$ (which it's not), I'd quickly change to Yahoo and never use chrome again... I'm typing this in Chrome btw :)

I use Google because they don't do evil (other than sell my personaly info, which never got back to me), and I don't think they would ever do something stupid like that, because they'd be out of business by the end of the week.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]p4l1ndr0m3[/nom]Yay more fake news![/citation]
Hehe nice way to put it. It's not fake news, it's based on true facts, it's just true news about fake stuff.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]apache_lives[/nom]hey look - gullible is written on the top right pic![/citation]
Haha, like we'd actually fall for that...

........ wait, it DOES!

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
it was a bad fake or intentionally bad.
my idea,
browser Chrome's new tab/window page will be a good welcome/opening screen for the new OS which will have thumbnails of not only fave web links, but also fave folders, apps, and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.