[SOLVED] Leaving PC on 24/7 with Antec Atom V550?

LetterC67

Commendable
Dec 25, 2020
Hi,

I wanna leave my PC 24/7 with an 1060 running at full speed. Could my PSU handle it?

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Yep I wanna use my 1060 to build a small mining rig. So do you have any suggestion on a good and cheap PSU? I gonna let my PC rest after few days running.
The words good and cheap do not go together when looking for a high quality power supply. You get what you pay for. You need a high quality model with plenty of overhead and they do not come cheap. The power level you select depends on the complete build and possible future upgrades, so list all the parts you're using now and consider if you will add a second GPU in a year or two for additional mining support.
Yep I wanna use my 1060 to build a small mining rig. So do you have any suggestion on a good and cheap PSU? I gonna let my PC rest after few days running.
The words good and cheap do not go together when looking for a high quality power supply. You get what you pay for. You need a high quality model with plenty of overhead and they do not come cheap. The power level you select depends on the complete build and possible future upgrades, so list all the parts you're using now and consider if you will add a second GPU in a year or two for additional mining support.

Solution

LetterC67

Commendable
Dec 25, 2020
Currently, I have an H81 mobo with G3250, 2GB of RAM, and the 1060. Next month my I will buy a second GPU (1660s, 1070, ...). So is there any decent PSU around 60 - 65$ or I will have to spend more?