Solution
Nothing out of place at a first glance. Seems reasonable enough. Just ask the owner to test it in front of you.

(Off-topic): I don't know what are the prices on your market, but $75 for a 2gb 1050 seems too much. I'd personally look for something like a 570/580. They draw more power, but they offer better framerates (like 40-50% more, so performance/watt is about the same). I think you can find even the 8gb variant in that price range.

sdedu77

Respectable
Dec 9, 2018
Nothing out of place at a first glance. Seems reasonable enough. Just ask the owner to test it in front of you.

(Off-topic): I don't know what are the prices on your market, but $75 for a 2gb 1050 seems too much. I'd personally look for something like a 570/580. They draw more power, but they offer better framerates (like 40-50% more, so performance/watt is about the same). I think you can find even the 8gb variant in that price range.

Solution

RealSmoke

Prominent
Jul 31, 2019

Prices quite expensive, i'll probably be able to get it for less like 55-60 euros. (Here it's easy to negotiate for a lower price!)
An rx 570 (4gb) seems to go for >110 euros.
My parrent definitely won' t buy we a pc part for more than 80 euros.
Also i need to spend equally as i also need a bit more ram. currently chillin' with 4gb dual channel will go for 8 dual channel.

TRENDING THREADS