Lenovo's Windows RT Tablet is an IdeaPad Yoga

Status
Not open for further replies.

damianrobertjones

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
I'm not really sure that either model will sell that well what with the HP TC1100 type machine (Yes, the Asus Transformer was NOT the first with the idea) being available. Time will tell

The Yoga measures just 0.76-inches thick and weigh 3.1 lbs. Specswise you're looking at Intel's Core family of processors, up to 8 GB of RAM, up to 256 GB SSD, and a 13.3-inch display.
Sounds like a rather large display for a tablet, but as far as pricing goes, $1200 is par for the course at this point.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
Man, what kind of price points is $1,200.

I got N7 @ $200, and I love it for what it's offering. I like to spend maybe $300(a year or two down the road) on a Nexus 13 or Nexus 15(I like to dream), so I can have a giant touch screen at home. yes, 13" or 15" at home and 7" on the go.
It'll be perfect if the OS is smart enough to sync all data between the 2 tablets when the're on the same network.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
No, Branden. The screen completely flips over. So it can be used like a notebook, or flipped more so to be a stand and then flipped all the way to be a tablet.

There is only a single screen.

G

I wonder if when i flip the screen to be used as a tablet and put the thing in my lap or i old it, if i will clicking the keys (that will in the back then). Does anyone know if the keyboard will be disabled if the thing has the keyboard in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.