News Lenovo's Yoga C940 Takes on the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 With 10nm Ice Lake

Aug 29, 2019
One small correction, the new Dell XPS 13 2in1 has option for 1T SSD, must go to 2nd page on order screen.

The biggest difference I find is that Yoga lacks Thunderbolt 3 and I thought IceLakes have it on chip now. Is this also a mistake and if not why didn't they put it on it. Athena specs indicates Thunderbolt 3 also - but nothing is found on this model on Lenova's web site.

I personally curious what Dell is planning on next versions of XPS 15 2in1, my guess is either Xe and/or possible new Ice Lake with 6 or 8 cores that we don't know yet

Last edited:

GetSmart

Commendable
Jun 17, 2019
One small correction, the new Dell XPS 13 2in1 has option for 1T SSD, must go to 2nd page on order screen.

The biggest difference I find is that Yoga lacks Thunderbolt 3 and I thought IceLakes have it on chip now. Is this also a mistake and if not why didn't they put it on it. Athena specs indicates Thunderbolt 3 also - but nothing is found on this model on Lenova's web site.

I personally curious what Dell is planning on next versions of XPS 15 2in1, my guess is either Xe and/or possible new Ice Lake with 6 or 8 cores that we don't know yet
Actually there is another version of Lenovo Yoga C940 with Intel's Ice Lake that features Thunderbolt 3 ports.