Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PC Case Giveaway

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Spinalfailed

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Adequate and proper sir flow! There have been a recent fun of cases that look great but offer no front intake airflow or minimal at best!

benzite

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2010
Good airflow with a proper vertical mount for my gpu is what I am looking for in my dream case and this one fits the bill perfectly.

May 21, 2018
The aesthetics and flexibility of the case. I also love how much you can cram in with having it take up too mush real-estate on your desk. I wanna get the white one :)

May 21, 2018
Flexibility is the most important. I love that I can make this clean, quiet, super cool, and light it up and make it look incredible. Any of these are options. All of them are options if you spend enough money. :)

whistlehead

Reputable
Mar 5, 2015
I really like a case with a slightly less conventional form factor, particularly PSU mounting options - tall cases aren't my style, but I'd rather not take up too much footprint area either. Strong cable management options round the back are very important to me as well, plus a clean and sharp visual appearance. I'm willing to sacrifice some airflow for appearance and possible more importantly silence, as I don't run the highest end hardware at the top of its capabilities. A PWM fan controller hub behind the scenes would be a nice bonus.

mattkiss

Honorable
Sep 22, 2016
Good front intake fan options and long enough front panel cables (usb, pwr/reset, hd audio, et al.) to do proper cable management behind the motherboard panel.

Tefen

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016
The most important case feature for me would be the airflow, where the fans are placed, opening space, direction, etc.