Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PC Case Giveaway

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 6, 2018
Part compatibility, airflow, durability, convenience (screwless bays, easy access to parts, ease of swapping, and other similar features like built in dust filters)

bryonssmith

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
Value (combination of aesthetics and cooling). I don't sharp corners. I do mind shitty window placement or a sweltering GPU.

Apr 18, 2018
The most important part of a PC case to me is efficient cooling, followed by space/form factor, cable management, and RGB lighting, and a tempered glass side. Good luck everyone!

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Customizability. I want to be able to put my stuff in there, without the case design telling me I can't. Far too many cases say you can mount a radiator on top, yet when you do, you need ½ size fans or they interfere with the ram/motherboard wiring. If I want to remove all the hdd cages, I should be able too without having to drill out rivets. If I want to change or remove cards, I'd like the covers replaceable not cheapo 1 use snap outs. I want to make that pc mone as I see fit and not be restricted. It's not really a hard concept to grasp, yet it's seldom accomplished.

argenthorizon

Reputable
Feb 26, 2016
I like having more than just a sliver of space behind the motherboard tray to route cables. Some of those cables tend not to bend nicely, so having a bit of headroom helps keep things nice and tidy.

I also really like quiet cases, but half the battle there is getting good fans.

Netherspark

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
I try to find a balance between cooling, features and aesthetics - it doesn't have to excel in either of those, but must be at least good in all three