[SOLVED] Lian o11 dynamic XL question about AIO and Fans....

Nov 29, 2020
I see almost nobody places the 360 radiator at the top, I could use a corsair aio and put it on top and you would barely be able to tell that they aren't QL series fans...

I see tons of people who put the radiator for intake but since they want matching fans, they do intake/exhaust on the radiator, in which a lot of builds pick a kraken aio with corsair fans.

I don't want the AIO tube to be in the way of my ram and seems like I watched a few videos and the corsair AIO had the tubes in the way, and kraken had enough to not be.

Is CAM really that bad of software? Could I sync up corsairs rgb different lighting effects to match the kraken's ( seems like most of the people with kraken just went with a solid color ) or go with full corsair?

Does the rgb modes on cam and icue a lot different? If so then I can basically only go rainbow color and solid colors if I use different softwares? I guess most of the other color schemes aren't that great, majority use solid colors or full rainbow color?

Last edited:
Solution
Much variety for builds. Up top is nice spot for rad. Thinking everybody likes there build is best. Been trying to buy another radiator for awhile now maybe I just going to have wait .

Not sure what to suggest for aio tube and ram. Haven't tried cam softwares but icue works good tie everything together.

50762824441_a9c42b4f89_c.jpg

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
Much variety for builds. Up top is nice spot for rad. Thinking everybody likes there build is best. Been trying to buy another radiator for awhile now maybe I just going to have wait .

Not sure what to suggest for aio tube and ram. Haven't tried cam softwares but icue works good tie everything together.

50762824441_a9c42b4f89_c.jpg

Solution