Cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

In article <invalid-2164B3.22455812032005@newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com>,
Cyrus <invalid@i.like.spam> wrote:
>In article <6717-4233D5C1-864@storefull-3134.bay.webtv.net>,
> ncaasports@webtv.net (Coach Wyatt) wrote:
>
>> was the bistro in the other games?
>>

>Well one that I'm aware of.. GTA3.

The opening scene of Vice City is set there as well.

Cyrus wrote:

> In article <6717-4233D5C1-864@storefull-3134.bay.webtv.net>,
> ncaasports@webtv.net (Coach Wyatt) wrote:
>
> > was the bistro in the other games?
> >

> Well one that I'm aware of.. GTA3.
>
> --
> Cyrus
>
> *coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

yup, where you have to take the guy out by planting a bomb in his car
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

In message <6717-4233D5C1-864@storefull-3134.bay.webtv.net>
ncaasports@webtv.net (Coach Wyatt) wrote:

> was the bistro in the other games?

You bet, Marco's Bistro was in GTAIII but you never get to see the
interior(s).

We also get to see it in Vice City, the opening cut scene has a couple
of men (The Forelli's) discussing Tommy Vercetti's release from prison.

Cheers,
Rob

I always figured since Mark Bistros were in all three games that the
next line of games may have some connection to the Forellis. I mean sure
we pretty much gave the Forellis the beat down in all three games,
killed a few in GTA3, took out Sonny and his goons in VC, and in SA shot
that place up. I am sorry but I think the Forellis are planning revenge
probably gettin sick of being on the shitend of all the games and we get
to play one of them as the usual Italian Mobster we come to respect.Who
the hell am I kidding they are like the little kids in the playground
always getting beat on by the 14 yearold in 1st grade.

In message <25300-423644B2-54@storefull-3111.bay.webtv.net>
Pecado_Arcivers@webtv.net (Pecado Arcivers) wrote:

> killed a few in GTA3, took out Sonny and his goons in VC, and in SA
> shot that place up.

I only remember the one being killed in GTAIII, Mike 'Lips'. Tommy
Vercetti was actually working *for* the Forelli's in VC, but obviously
saw sense, like all good gangsters.

Cheers,
Rob

There is two more you kill in the mission were you take the car with the
body in the trunk to the smasher, those two cars but I think you can do
the mission without killing them but I usually kill them.