Question Lighting customization software compatible across devices

bohemianguitarguy

Prominent
Jan 28, 2022
I have several peripheral Razer devices:
  • Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro wireless keyboard
  • Razer Basilisk Ultimate Hyperspeed wireless mouse
  • Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma mouse pad
I have experienced a lot of issues with the Razer Synapse software and the BlackWidow keyboard. I had to replace it twice and it is continuing to have issues.

I'm looking at purchasing another keyboard to get away from the Razer keyboard and software. The keyboard I am looking at is the ASUS ROG Claymore II Wireless keyboard.

I'm interested in any feedback on this keyboard, but also wanted to know if the lighting customization will work with my Razer mouse and mouse pad using the ASUS software? After I remove the Synapse software, will the new ASUS software with the keyboard work with the other Razer devices? Or, am I out of luck? The Synapse software only detects my mouse charger as it is now.

wanted to know if the lighting customization will work with my Razer mouse and mouse pad using the ASUS software?
you may have to contact ASUS directly in regards to device support through USB.

their Aura Creator software supports a lot of 3rd party hardware, but all systems i've used with it these devices are connected directly to the motherboard(aRGB ports, PCIe, M.2, DIMM slots, etc,) not just through USB.