Limited Edition Murderbox MK II Case Costs $1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingo07

Distinguished
Why would someone want to put a device between the motherboard and SSD/HDD's (the modular backplane)- you're just asking for reduced bandwidth and/or trouble! It should be a direct connection from MB to Drive.

halcyon

Splendid
Then again, if you're feeling [strike]spunky[/strike] wasteful and insecure, you could simply spend the same amount on a single desktop case such as the MKII, and look both sexy and high class to your fellow system builders.
...there, fixed that.

I mean, yeah, it does look nice but not even in the same universe-nice as $1,200.

halls

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]...there, fixed that.I mean, yeah, it does look nice but not even in the same universe-nice as $1,200.[/citation]
You are getting a lot of solid aluminum for that price. If that case isn't worth $1,200, which case is?

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
I wish some one would copy this and make it affordable. Er, I mean innovate this and make it affordable.
I think this look very clean. Most cases on the market (I said most) do not have a clean look to them and are made from plastic.

bawss

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2011
[citation][nom]halls[/nom]You are getting a lot of solid aluminum for that price. If that case isn't worth $1,200, which case is?[/citation]
If you actually know anything about the computer this case was built for you would know what it's supposed to be.
It's monochrome with red.
Gold just screws up the colour scheme you idiot.

spidey81

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010
I'm not sure if I've EVER seen a more well thought out and assembled case! The forethought for watercooling enthusiasts is among the top out there if not THE top. The floating reservoir, genius! And everything is so clean! It's definitely not for the modder/tinkerer, but it seems to be a case that someone like that helped engineer. It really is beautiful, maybe not the most functional for everyone, but I would be proud to have a watercooled system housed in this!!

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]bawss[/nom]If you actually know anything about the computer this case was built for you would know what it's supposed to be.It's monochrome with red.Gold just screws up the colour scheme you idiot.[/citation]

Are you from DAOC Mordred?

officeguy

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Meh, whether is a $60 case or a $1200 case the computer will still run the same. I am more into pure horse power then looks I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.