Links won't work

When I click on a link in Outlook Express and other programs, they refuse to
work. Where do I have these disabled or is there a problem?

Hi

Try this:

From Start>Run type

regsvr32 urlmon.dll

then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Programs and
click on 'Reset Web Settings...'. Then try the links again.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"ohara89" <ohara89@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I click on a link in Outlook Express and other programs, they refuse
> work. Where do I have these disabled or is there a problem?

Thanks, it worked just fine.

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Try this:
>
> From Start>Run type
>
> regsvr32 urlmon.dll
>
> then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Programs and
> click on 'Reset Web Settings...'. Then try the links again.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "ohara89" <ohara89@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I click on a link in Outlook Express and other programs, they refuse
> > work. Where do I have these disabled or is there a problem?

You're welcome. Glad your problem is sorted.