Discussion List of Poorly Optimized Games

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
I know many times over the years I've felt the need to upgrade to play a game I was lured into buying. For whatever reason no matter what I did some particular game wouldn't play well. So If I had enough I'd go out and spend the money. Try to build bigger better faster. To only find out that no matter what I did, it wasn't enough. I learned the hardway that sometimes its not your computer. Sometimes its the game itself. Sometimes its poor optimization.
I thought it be a great idea to start putting together a list of games that are known not to run THAT great. This way next time your ready to splurge because a game seems to be to strong for your computer. Check this list. It may save you a lot of time and money.

WarHammer: Vermintide
WarHammer: Vermintide 2
Grand Theft Auto V
World War 3
Project Cars
Guild Wars 2

Please feel free to add games, or make comments on games you feel dont belong on this list.

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
To be fair their are worse games then GTA V but its one of those games no matter what you seem to play on, it will find away to dip the frame rate. At least above 30 FPS. on 30 FPS I can play the game without much issue.