Logitech announces its G600 MMO Gaming Mouse

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]belardo[/nom]Its an MMO mouse... those 12 buttons are useful for some people. Not FPS thou.I have the Performance MX mouse which has 3 thumb buttons, I use 2 of them for gaming.[/citation]

i dont even use my naga for gaming, i just mapped all the keyboard shortcuts that i use to it, i feel like i it was money well spent.

zetzabre

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
[citation][nom]Hellbound[/nom]I'm surprised at some of your comments.. "way too many buttons"..."what are those buttons usually used for?"...."oh my god its full of buttons!".."Too many buttons for some".The title does say its an "MMO Gaming Mouse". Meaning, in case some haven't figured it out, its targeted toward a certain gaming community... I'm an MMO player, and many times have I wanted a mouse with sufficient amount of buttons. Have you not seen some MMO toolbars? They can get pretty large. Having to click on them all the time can be pretty cumbersome. Mice like this one do help those who can take advantage of it. But, the mouse is not for me. I tried a Razer Naga for a while. With my GINORMOUS hands, I had trouble using it. Not to mention my thumb could cover all the buttons..lol. I ended up with a G700.[/citation]
Dude, don't be so pissed just because many of us don't like this mouse. I'm sure most readers know this is a mouse made for MMO's. What people here a saying is their impressions in their norma lives. I already gave my first impression too. If you don't like what people who don't play MMO's that much write, just don't read, because there are more who will not like this mouse.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]shin0bi272[/nom]to paraphrase "2001 a space odyssey" "oh my god its full of buttons!"[/citation]
You said it wrong... there is no "oh". Just "My God! Its full of buttons!"

crateria

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
The reason this will be better? Logitech's software is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Razer's. Anyone who has owned a Razer mouse/keyboard and a Logitech mouse/keyboard can attest to this with Logitech's macro creation being so far superior, it actually hurts my brain how Razer can coin the phrase "For gamers by gamers" when clearly it can't be since Razer's software is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.