Review Logitech G305 Lightspeed Review: A mouse for a G, Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojack

Honorable
Apr 4, 2019
hey Logitech, just make the MX518 / G400s again and i will be your customer for ever. I know i wouldn't use any other mouse. save the R&D on new shiny models. you already perfected it.

No need of special marketing just put it on amazon or something

it's bad to have to order clones from aliexpress... and price isn't that great either

Sep 23, 2020
If this Logitech mouse is anything like the single AA Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse I have been using for the past 2 years (or Logitech wireless mice I own) that battery is a plus, not a minus.

Using it +8 hours a day, the AA cell consistently lasts for 3-4 months, with plenty of warning that the battery should be replaced. The long battery life is from an automatic sleep feature. While mercury-free alkaline cells are a disposal issue, they are much less so than Li-ion cells.

I'd prefer a mouse with an easily available inexpensive replaceable cell. It would be superior to a
planned non-repairable mouse with a rechargeable cell soldered to a circuit board that needs charging more frequently, along with the attendant cables or adapters with declining capacity.

The only negative I see with this new mouse is its overly complex multiple buttons and USB port for programming or wi-fi reliability. The latter may have advantage for a gamer using a very large display, but I don't need that or a plethora of buttons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Countess_C
Status
Not open for further replies.