[SOLVED] Logitech G700s clicking multiple times

dude1x

Commendable
Jan 17, 2020
I've been using my G700s for several years, which is a fantastic device.

For a couple of days, clicks are registered twice or three times, for example when I open a new tab it opens two or three, same when I want to close one. Which means I also have a hard time ticking checkboxes, because they get unchecked immediately.
When I try to select a line of text, it hardly hold the click down till I deliberately release it.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver, I installed the Logitech software and I played with the doubleclick speed in Windows 10, but to no avail.

Do I have to consider it's a hardware problem of the mouse or are there still promising software solutions?

Thanks

Last edited:
Solution
most likely its the plastic piece on the bottom for your mouse button that contacts the micro switch that has worn out.

I had an old razer mouse that did this, i took it apart and put a dab of super glue on the plastic and then filed it down smooth to match the rest of the plastic. worked great for a few years and had to repeat the process a few times.
most likely its the plastic piece on the bottom for your mouse button that contacts the micro switch that has worn out.

I had an old razer mouse that did this, i took it apart and put a dab of super glue on the plastic and then filed it down smooth to match the rest of the plastic. worked great for a few years and had to repeat the process a few times.

Reactions: dude1x
Solution