Question logitech g920 steering wheel very stiff

shaneblack123

Commendable
Feb 18, 2018
i have just got the Logitech g920 for xbox and pc. went home and set it up on my pc, loaded up project cars one and went into to a race. the steering was very very stiff and the game was not turning with the wheel it was like it had its own mind.. I have changed the settings on the Logitech app but no different have changed the settings on project cars 1 still no change!!! even when on just desktop the steering wheel is very stiff.. does anyone have a solution for this or have I just been given a dud!

kind regards and many thanks

shane.

Have you used a higher end force feedback steering wheel before? Did you check with Logitech support? I have a higher end steering wheel, and it is a lot stiffer than the cheap stuff. The wheel said "realistic", a real race car needs some force to drive since they don't use much if any power steering boost.

shaneblack123

Commendable
Feb 18, 2018
Yeah I have used all the other forums, Ik about it being realistic it’s just the FFB isn’t like cooperating with the game and when turning left past 90° it locks and spins right round to the left until it can’t go any Further then I have to recentre manually but doesn’t do it with the ride side but even in desktop or not racing the steering wheel needs pretty much my body weight to turn it. Game I have been using it on is project cars 1