sharath_83

Distinguished
Hi all,

I have this Logitech Keyboard (K345)/ Mouse (M275) it has delay/lag issues every time.

I brought them with the New PC in Feb 2020. It has one USB receiver for both of them, i usually connect the USB in either of the front USB ports (I keep changing it, so to make it work). I tried the USB ports on back of the CPU, but of no use, tried all of them. Even now when typing there is lot of delay. Am fed up of this :mad: .... Any solution for this please?

PC Config Below:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4 GHz max boost
MoBo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII HERO
Memory: 32 GB - 16 X 2 DDR4 G-Skill Ripjaw 3600 MHz
Graphic card: Radeon RX 580 8GB

Solution
Two immediate thoughts:

1) Go to Logitech's website and download the current drivers. Or if you already have the current drivers no harm in a reinstall.

Current installation could be buggy or corrupt.

2) Install new batteries in keyboard and mouse. The "included" batteries may not be up to the task.

Ralston18

Titan
Two immediate thoughts:

1) Go to Logitech's website and download the current drivers. Or if you already have the current drivers no harm in a reinstall.

2) Install new batteries in keyboard and mouse. The "included" batteries may not be up to the task.

Solution

sharath_83

Distinguished
Two immediate thoughts:

Drivers i have downloaded and reinstalled, it's still the same.
Batteries are totally fine.

Created a ticket in Logitech website, awaiting for reply.