logitech Marble Mouse

G

I pick up this neat little mouse as a christmas gift for my mother. I have to travel 360km to deliver so I tested it on my system first. I will have to go get another one for her because I'm keeping this one!

What a great mouse. Some friends of mine have the style that has the ball at the position of the thumb but I found it awkward. This new design with the ball at the tips of the center fingers is very natural to use right from the begining. Got it at computer city for 49.99(CDN)+ taxes ---20 bucks cheaper then futureshop.

Highly recommended --- Tom should do a long review just on this mouse ---I'm kinding

Take Care.
If money was no object, how could you spend it!

Atman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I agree other than I like the marble+ with the ball at the thumb. That's just easier for me. Ya know...I've been using this thing for months, sold tons of em, now I really hate selling a mouse and even have troubles using them...too dang hard to reach underneath for the ball....
I wonder how well the other trackballs hold up...I haven't tried any but logitech.
I think I paid around $60 (US) for my first one, not they are around $22 or so...

Have a Good One
Atman