Question Long time random BSOD problem

Killmeplsnow

Commendable
May 9, 2017
So I've had this issue for a year or so and have tried many things including about 3 different win10 re-installs. I was finally able to get a minidmp file to save and uploaded it to dropbox. Here is the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b60r7ojoww1ko7b/041019-8062-01.7z?dl=0
also the full memory.dump file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3y54stg2o71wbp/MEMORY.zip?dl=0
I've been googling the error for about an hour or two and have done this multiple times within the last year or so.. but ultimately leading nowhere.
I was hoping somebody could diagnose my dump file and see if there is some driver that may be causing this. or perhaps hardware?
Thanks!

What does the bsod says, if anything? WHat is the specc of your system (HW)? What is the nature of the BSOD? When does it happens? Is it certain appz or gamez that seems to trigger it more? Does the BSOD's tend to occur right after login, or can it last for hours?

Killmeplsnow

Commendable
May 9, 2017
Usually INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe and I've also seen something like 'KMode Exception Not handled'
7700k @ 4.8ghz 1.35vcore
msi z270 m3 gaming motherboard
evga 2080ti
16gb 3200mhz ram, memtest for 12+ hours, no errors.
corsair rm750i psu
500gb ssd
3tb and 8tb storage sata drives, both 0% frag

It's really random.. most of the time it's when I'm asleep. I'll wake up and notice apps are open, indicating a full restart and then I check the task manager and sure enough it's only been up for a short while even though I left it on all night. I've been playing some borderlands and borderlands 2 recently so it's happened maybe once or twice in game, but not too often. It also happens when I'm browsing google, using chrome, etc. Nothing really stands out as as a trigger, just pretty random. Some times my computer can last several days with no issues, other times BSOD a few times a day but usually quite a few hours in between.

Last edited:
Ok running Memtest pretty much rules out problems with RAM.

Can you do another test - Try run a Linux Live-CD (ubuntu, mint or whatever) for a period of time, maybe overnight while web browser is playing a long series of youtube videos.
That may shed some light on the probability of the issue being a software issue or not.